I have always tried to trust in the belief that life is neither fair nor unfair, it just is. It is up to us to determine what we like and don't like, what we choose to change or not change, what we tolerate and not. Otherwise, life simply is.
But some days that's real difficult. Some days I can't help but believe that life is so bloody difficult... and wonder what I did in this or a past life to deserve such turmoil.
Guess it's selfish of me to think that way... who the hell am I to think that the cosmos is plotting against me... that I am the only one walking against the path of the beam... that things should go my way regardless of what goes on around me.
Well, I guess I must turn to another time-tested, mother approved adage: shit happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment